Truly sad– BEYOND sad, actually– that our government denies and suppresses this sort of information for political reasons, while people continue to suffer.
The above article is 4 years old and reports on data that was known long before that. But, horrors if we legalize medical marijuana. Consider the ramifications:
- Law enforcement would be available to solve REAL crimes
- Prisons would not be overcrowded
- $Billions fighting this evil weed could be instead spent on education
- $Billions more could be saved by tax payers
- Cancer could be tamed, costing Big Pharm $BILLIONS– no more bonuses for Cancer, Inc. bigwigs.
- People might consume less alcohol, costing the liquor industry $Billions
- People might focus on REAL gov’t malfeasance instead of the red herring demon that marijuana has been.
Oh horrors– life would never be the same!
Pst– start a rumor that dandelions make you high, then hope for SWAT teams to raid your gardens, collecting or eradicating all dandelions. After that, perhaps we can demonize something else….